Since founded in 1997, Link Healthcare has been completely focused on specialist pharmaceutical products and medical devices.
We offer a comprehensive suite of expert services namely:
- Full commercial launch, sales and marketing services on a dedicated or shared team basis
- Mature and discontinued product lifecycle management
- Early market access programs which could include the sourcing of “Named Patient based Supply” (NPS) for more than 200 essential medicines
- Sourcing and supply of specialist medicines for clinical trial purposes
- Comprehensive regulatory services including product dossier screening and submission for registration in order to achieve a marketing authorisation
- Logistics services including cold chain, adhering to principles of quality assurance and good distribution practice
- Divisions performing marketing of prescription and OTC medicines and devices
Our pharmaceutical range consists of both proprietary and in-licensed products. We are committed to building lasting relationships with blue chip pharmaceutical and medical technology companies around the world.
Our substantial infrastructure and depth of experience means that our partners products become firmly embedded within our existing range as well as in the markets in which we operate.
Our partners are a wide variety of pharmaceutical and medical technology businesses, interested in streamlining their sales, marketing and distribution activities whilst expanding their businesses with a single expert organisation covering the entire region of Africa, Australasia and Asia.
OUR MISSION & VISION
LINK Healthcare strives for excellence in the provision of vitally important specialty products and is committed to securing innovative medicines and technology, delivering Equity and Access to world class therapies.
LINK Healthcare will challenge, motivate and inspire our people to achieve personal goals, through commitment to innovation, excellence, integrity and teamwork.
ETHICS | As a company and as individuals we operate with the highest level of ethics and integrity
EXCELLENCE | We deliver superior quality in our products and implement best practice in the management of processes which will benchmark us as service leaders
ENTREPRENEURSHIP | We approach opportunities with innovation and leadership which shapes our organization in a progressive manner
EQUITY | Our people operate with equality and fairness towards health professionals and patients to provide equity of access to world class medicines across our region
LINK founded on an unmet need to supply low volume, highly specialised and clinically important pharmaceuticals in the Australian market.
LINK Pharmaceuticals New Zealand established.
LINK steadily grows to regional sales of $25m through the in-license or acquisition of a diverse portfolio of mature products from several multinational organisations and through the licensing of novel specialist pharmaceuticals for the Australasian region.
LINK conducts a merger/acquisition of South Africa’s Equity Pharmaceutical group, thereby creating a business exceeding $70m and immediately capitalising on the relative synergies in both organisations.
LINK Asia established, based in Singapore.
Link Healthcare Japan established.
LINK Healthcare Hong Kong established.
Link Healthcare reaches groups sales of $100m